While I don't have an extensive set-up, I wanted to show you a little behind the scenes of Jess Creatives! It may not be a perfect set-up, but you have to do what works best for you.
The Desk: It's a little obvious, but this is where I come in and work + blog + procrastinate. Usually, on the weekends, there's an iPad next to my computer so I can multi-task and watch some Netflix. My desk is usually full of sticky notes of reminders and to-do lists. I also love scribbling in my Sugar Paper planner or my Moleskin journal.
The Computer: As a designer, it's pretty obvious that most of my work is done on the computer. I use Adobe Programs for all of my designing – it's great having access to all of them on the Creative Cloud! I mostly am in Illustrator, but also use Photoshop and InDesign, depending on the projects. Other popular apps on my computer include Spotify, Airmail and Pages.
Online: There are several online resources that I use often...
Miscellaneous Tools and Resources:
- Moo (for printing biz cards)
- Icebergs (for collaborative projects)
- Followerwonk (finding more people in my target audience)
- Awesome Screenshot plug-in (take screenshots of an entire webpage)
- Tweetdeck (scheduling and keeping up on Twitter)
- Death to the Stock Photo (stock photos)
- Unsplash (stock photos)
- Typeform (online forms for clients)
- Boomerang for Gmail (email plug-in)
- Calendly (scheduling consult calls)