Caryl discovered her passion for event planning at the young age of 16. After having her son, she decided to break away from the corporate world and enter entrepreneurship – and ROAR events group was born. The quality events Caryl creates today are a far cry from the high school carnivals she planned years ago. Now they range from large conferences and tradeshows to incentives and intimate gatherings.
- Life experiences led her to get into corporate event planning
- Look outside of your industry for inspiration
- Keep an open mind, focus on collaboration
- Own up to your mistakes, and learn from them
- Don’t say, “I don’t know…” without having a solution
- Slow down, and don’t always assume things
Connect with Caryl: roarevents.com