Cat Rose helps creative introverts show their work to the world - without feeling like a sleazy car salesman. Cat doesn’t believe you need to be an extrovert, shouting from a podium, hustling at networking events, to make a living from your creativity.
- What being an introvert actually means
- Handling being an introverted entrepreneur
- Stop offering products/services that stress you out
- Take time to tell those who have impacted you
- Don't use your introverted-ness as an excuse
Connect with Cat: www.thecreativeintrovert.com.