Kari Roberts is a business coach for women who have full-time jobs and want to start or grow their side creative businesses, as well as online business manager for solopreneurs. She helps them figure out time management and systems that allow them to grow their business while still having enough time and energy for work, business, and home life. She is known for giving practical, tactical advice and feedback while being bubbly and relatable.
Watch my workshop: https://www.jesscreatives.com/workshop/
ON TODAY’S EPISODE:
- What is the difference between an Online Business Manager and the Virtual Assistant
- Some recommendations for entrepreneurs regarding the time management
- Multitasking and why you should stop doing it
- What is the GAP framework
- When is the right time to start outsourcing and hire OBM and/or VA