So many business owners come to me saying that their website feels overwhelming, cluttered, and they just don’t know how to make it work! Let’s talk about how to find focus for your website!
Want to learn more? Watch my free workshop: http://jesscreatives.com/workshop
ON TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Why is important to ask yourself where do you want to be one year from now
- What steps do you need to take to get there
- How can your website work for you in the background
- Why your website should be shifting between launches
- How the little changes on your website can help you move in the right direction
You need to really think about your business. Where do you want to be a year from now? What are your goals for a year from now?
For example, let’s say you want to launch a course. Before your launch, you would want to grow your email list. So, that will influence what you do on your website, and how you market in your business.
Yes, you can totally market your email list on social media. But, why not also let your website do some work for you in the background?