Heidi Taylor and I are talking about client intake forms today (a.k.a. your contact / application forms), and how they fit into your sales process.
Heidi Taylor is a Business Coach who helps service-based business owners build intake processes that pre-qualify clients and emotionally prepare them to buy. You can find her on her Instagram Stories where she shares her popular weekly feature, her Intake Form Review.
Want to learn even more from Heidi? Catch her workshop inside The Better Collective: https://www.jesscreatives.com/better/
ON TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Why did Heidi even start looking at intake forms
- The differences between contact forms and intake forms
- Benefits of having intake forms
- Why isn’t a good idea to have an email address on your website
- Basics on pricing and sales
- Whats are the questions that you should avoid on intake forms
- Why avoid investing questions
- Importance of the specific questions