With everything going on, what can we, as online business owners, do to stay visible? I think we should still keep showing up for our audience, and still market our services – without taking advantage of people, of course.
FREE MASTERCLASS: https://www.jesscreatives.com/workshop
So, I wanted to share a few quick tips of what you can do to stay visible during this time and boost your online presence.
1. Share your testimonials on social media! We tend to only share them on our sales pages and websites, but we need to share testimonials on social media, too.
2. Double-check your social media links on your website. If you’ve changed your handles, the links won’t work! Make sure you don’t have any typos.
3. Simplify your website home page. Make sure you aren’t overwhelming people with too many options.
4. Email your list! Even if you don’t have new content to send them, just send an encouraging note or remind them of past resources.
5. Record a quick 1-2 minute video for your sales page. Focus on why it’s important and what results they’ll get.