It’s been one year since I’ve started The Better Collective, and I’m sharing what I’ve learned along the way!
To watch my free workshop: https://www.jesscreatives.com/workshop/
To watch the video about automated webinars: https://youtu.be/D9NTa9Su9K8
To learn more about The Better Collective: https://www.jesscreatives.com/better/
ON TODAY’S EPISODE:
- Why did Jess even start with Membership
- Why is important to have a strong website
- Is it okay to do only a soft launch?
- Making changes as you go is totally fine!
- Importance of asking members for a feedback
- Don’t underestimate the importance of the onboarding sequence and the member experience!