Not sure where your next client is coming from?
Hate that no one ever shares your blog posts?
Feel like your brand is all over the place?
Struggle to show up consistently online?
Content to Clients is the 90-day program for the business owner
who wants a more profitable business.
“The brand that Jess helped me create has allowed me to book about 7-8+ speaking events each year, and since working with her, I’ve gained over 2400 new social media followers, and I’m nearing my first 1,000 email subscribers!”
– Kristen Ekiss, health and fitness coach
What our group calls will cover:
You’ll choose one of the four client personalities, and learn how to design your site to get those ideal clients to hire you!
You’ll learn how the personalities of your ideal clients influence what they’re looking for when they come to your website.
You’ll choose one of the three website goals, and then optimize your site’s content to meet that goal.
Different goals mean different layouts, different elements, and different pages. It even affects the header and footer of your website.
You’ll learn the four parts to themed content and how to to optimize it for more sales and clients.
Can’t decide if you should blog, video, or podcast? We’ll talk about that, too! (And, how to create a system + schedule for each.)
Optimizing your site for search means more potential clients could see your content, meaning your content will have a longer shelf life.
Even re-optimize older content that you know is good! SEO isn’t just something to consider moving forward.
Learn how to promote your content and services online effectively WITHOUT buying ads. Ads aren’t bad, but you may not have the budget to do them consistently, right?
We’ll also dive into how you can spend less time on Pinterest and Instagram, but see a higher client conversion on those platforms.
We’ll talk about what goes into a sales funnel for your digital products and services. Have a plan, and make email work for you.
Whether you just need a welcome series, want a funnel for a specific product, or both – you’ll learn that email doesn’t have to be icky.
Feel like you’re all over the place? What do I say on Instagram? What do I say in emails? How does all this content actually help my business?
If you don’t have systems, you’re going to burn out.
“Working with Jess took my business to the next level. I started consistently booking my ideal client, and my revenue has increased at least 25% in the last two years.”
– Amanda Bringham, wedding photographer
This is for you if you want
to learn how I:
– Was featured in over 40 podcasts and publications (including Glamour magazine!) in ONE year
– Have had a consistent 3-4 month waitlist for four years
– Got brands to pay me to produce content when I had less than 1,000 followers on social media
– Have produced over 300 blog posts, 250 videos, and two podcasts as a one-woman business
– Landed clients like Chick-fil-A and Pat Flynn
Not being ashamed to send people to your website
Having more money and opportunities at your disposal
Having a plan for getting your name in front of clients
Feeling comfortable emailing your list consistently
Making more money to pay off debt and have more fun
January 7 – March 29
$597, or four payments of $157
Group workshops and Q&A every Monday at 2 p.m. EST (replays available)
Private mastermind Facebook group to ask questions and get feedback
Only 20 spots available!
Who is this for?
– Coaches, creatives, and service-based entrepreneurs who are 2-4 years into their business
– Those who want to start blogging, creating videos, OR recording podcasts (or be better at it)
– People who need help understanding the basics of SEO for their website and content
– Business owners who don’t get much traffic, and don’t know how to reach the right audience.
Who is this NOT for?
– Product-based businesses, brick-and-mortar businesses, or bloggers who aren’t businesses
– Those who have no interest in creating blogs, videos, or podcasts for their business
– People who are confident in their online marketing systems and website strategies
– Business owners who don’t care about SEO, who already have engagement on social media, and have consistent clients
There are people less qualified than you, doing the things you want to do, simply because they decided to believe in themselves.
“I totally appreciate your unobtrusive approach. I’ll just never forget how you took the time to answer some of my questions when I first found you through YouTube. I just knew then that you had a generous heart and that you truly cared about people, and I love working with people like that!
I’ve never felt like you’ve given me a “hard sell,” and I totally appreciate your unobtrusive approach. You don’t need to do a hard sell, to me at least. Your work and spirit speak for themselves.”
– Mollie McPhee, photographer
Is this a course?
Nope. This is a small group coaching program, with live calls and a private Facebook group.
What if I haven't created content?
That’s okay! We’ll talk about which content channel might be best for you, and how to create a system for consistency.
What if I've worked with you before?
Just because you have a website or brand created by me (or any other professional), doesn’t mean your business is setup for success. You need to have a marketing and content plan in place to bring in consistent clients.
What if I can't make the calls?
Totally fine. All of the calls will be recorded, and you’ll receive a replay.
What if I don't have a website?
We’ll talk about website strategy and goals, so that will give you a foundation to start creating yours.
Are there refunds?
Due to the setup of this program, and that all teaching is live, there are no refunds. What’s the worst that can happen? Make some new friends and learn a few new things!
“My brand was lacking consistency before working with Jess, but now I’m finally sharing my brand consistently, and I’m seeing growth – we’ve doubled the number of our spa locations!”
– Liz, Puff and Fluff