Are your SEO efforts paying off? Let’s track your keywords to make sure!
The SEO Scoop
The monthly subscription for bloggers and business owners who want to see if their SEO efforts are actually paying off!
Up to 15 keywords
I’ll track up to 15 keywords or phrases for you each month, and send you a monthly status update on where you stand.
Change what we track
If you want to change what keywords we track for your website, you can submit changes once per month via a Google Form.
Subscribers will also receive monthly generalized SEO tips via email to help you optimize your content and boost your rankings.
You can spend $100+ per month to track this yourself, or take the hassle off your plate and let me do it. You’ll get an easy-to-read spreadsheet to track your data.
Is The SEO Scoop for you?
This is NOT a good fit for you if:
- You or your VA don’t have 1-2 hours to spend time optimizing your website.
- You don’t have new blogs that you’re adding to your website consistently (not required, but this offer makes the most sense for those who are).
- You don’t care about where your site is in Google search results. (I mean, that’s pretty much the focus of this!)
Who can join:
- Bloggers who aren’t business owners
- Business owners (in any industry)
- Users of any website platform (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Blogger, Shopify, GoDaddy, etc.)
- Users in any country (we can only track results in one country, but we can specify it to be in your country!)
How it works:
Sign up and submit your info
Choose your subscription plan below. After you pay, you’ll fill out a quick form that sends me the info I need to start tracking.
Access your spreadsheet
I’ll share a Google spreadsheet with you where we’ll track your keywords and you can see a visual of your progress.
Start showing up in Google
With monthly SEO tips to help you optimize your content, you’ll be able to make progress on your site even faster.
- Monthly status updates of where you rank on up to 15 keywords of your choice
- Monthly SEO tips
- Full SEO audit
- Additional keywords added to your report
- 1:1 SEO strategy calls
- Get a custom list of great keyword ideas
What if I want to track more than 15 keywords?
Great! We can do that. For every additional 10 keywords, it’s an additional $10. (Must be purchased in increments of 10, even if you don’t initially have 10 more keywords to track.)
How often can I change what keywords are tracked?
Once per month! Changes must be submitted by the 5th of each month, and will be available in the following month’s report.
We don’t recommend changing what you track more than every 3 months, because it takes time for Google to index your site and notice changes. But, frequency is up to you!
What if I'm not creating content? Can I still sign up?
Absolutely! But, Google loves to see fresh content on your website, even if it’s only once per month. With more content, you’re making it easier to increase how you rank in search. There are other ways you can improve your site’s SEO, though!
Does it matter where my website is built? Do you need my login?
Nope! We do not need to login to your website, and it doesn’t matter what platform you use for your website.
What is your refund policy?
For month-to-month users, there are no refunds. You may cancel at any time by emailing me. No questions asked.
For annual users, you may cancel within 30 days of signing up and receive a refund, less one month’s payment. (Aka, you’ll get $290 back.)
What if I want more SEO data or more help?
I’ll have limited availability for comprehensive SEO audits as well as 1:1 strategy calls.