DIY without it looking like you DIY'd it.
2017 is here – a brand new year full of great opportunities! What kinds of things are you hoping to accomplish in your business?
Maybe, you're hoping to launch your business or blog.
And, I want to help you.
"But, I can't afford to hire a designer!"
"I don't want to take another course!"
That's why I'm going to walk with you as you do it yourself.
"Jess created the space for me to see if our needs matched and, more importantly, respected me enough to invest in a relationship with me rather than a quick sale. It felt like a partnership when it was time to review work. Not only does she save time by cutting through words and gets to the heart of representing a brand in the most authentic light possible, but she brings a no-nonsense approach to delivering a customer centered experience. She's a kick ass person and working with her will be like working with a friend!" – Ingrid Cohen
Here's how it will go down:
- Thursday and Friday, January 19-20
- Online workshops with me, walking you through:
- What to put on your website (organizing your content and pages)
- How to design it (fonts, colors, graphics, photos)
- Implementing SEO
- Helping you build it on Squarespace
- Private Facebook group, to ask questions, and get unlimited feedback from me as you build your website
Who this is for:
- Service-based entrepreneurs (product-based businesses are welcome, but most of the focus will be on service-based websites)
- Those who want to launch a Squarespace website or blog
- Those who want to do a complete overhaul on their Squarespace website
Join in for only $67. Two days, unlimited question-asking and feedback.