BUSINESS AND DESIGN
Guides and Trainings for Entrepreneurs
Downloadable guides or self-guided courses to help you grow your business!
Start Using Canva Like A Pro
You’re familiar with Canva and have been using it for awhile… but you know you’re not using it to its full potential! And, you would love to be faster when designing inside Canva.
Strongly suggested that you have a Canva PRO account for this guide.
Here’s what is inside:
How to utilize Canva tools
Element and image hacks
Squarespace SEO Guide
Save yourself hours of headache and get your site to show up in Google!
This guide shows you step-by-step how to fill in your website SEO settings. Pull up your website with this guide and just fill in the blanks.
(You will have to know your keywords, or do some deciding on what you want your keywords to be. This guide isn’t customized in that it decides for you 😉)
This guide covers:
- Keyword best practices
- Site SEO Settings to fill in
- Home, About, and Service page SEO settings
- Other important SEO settings to pay attention to
Brand Sponsorship Starter Kit
Looking to start working with brands as a business owner? If you’re not sure how to start approaching brands to sponsor your blog, YouTube, Instagram, etc., this is for you!
Inside this guide, you’ll receive:
- Canva template for a Media Kit
- How to find brands to work with (and contact the right person)
- Tips for setting up your Media page on your website
- Template email pitch
- Template sponsorship agreement