You feel stuck and frustrated. The good news is – you don’t need to make six figures to have a beautiful, polished brand.
You provide valuable services to your clients. You’re rocking it in your business and with clients. But,
- you feel stuck in your brand
- you’re not even sure what story you’re telling
- you are tired of being the cheap option
You’re after better clients, more sales, more visibility, and getting booked out? That starts with design.
“What sold me on Jess was during our first couple inquiry emails, there was NO pressure. Jess created the space for me to see if our needs matched and, more importantly, respected me enough to invest in a relationship with me rather than a quick sale. It felt like a partnership when it was time to review work.”
– Ingrid Cohen
Designing it yourself sounds quick and easy… just like building those IKEA shelves sounds so quick and easy. Hmmmph.
So, let’s talk about the process.
- Every inquiry gets a free consult to see if we’re a good fit and if everything sounds good, you’ll sign a contract and send over a deposit. Payment plans available. (See what clients are saying about working with me!)
- We’ll chat so I can get all the vision and details about your project and your business. We’ll collaborate until you’ve got a brand that shines. Because you matter — and so does your business.
- In the end, you are in control. What does that mean? That means for web design clients, you own 100% of your site, and I’ll teach you how to use it. For branding or print design, you get final files to have on hand!
When you work with me, I’m not just a face in your inbox, I’m your teammate.
You know your website could use some work. But, it doesn’t really need an entire overhaul. You’ve got it designed, you have all the content. You need someone to help you smooth out the edges. You really just want to feel proud of your website, and start seeing it convert more visitors into clients! You can do all that with a creative website strategy session – and without breaking the bank.
This package includes: a one-hour Skype call where we look at your SEO, design, and layout. We’ll talk through any questions or struggles you’re currently having with making your website really work for you!
“I had the BEST call yesterday with Jessica! She did a website review & consult to give me some design pointers on what to fix, what’s working, and even some really cool tricks for making some things work that I didn’t think would. Best money I have EVER spent in my business, hands down.” – Kate Rufener, Ingenuwitty
You’re not satisfied with your brand. You’re tired of cringing when you see your logo or website. You’re a professional, and it’s time to look like one! I work with you to refresh your online presence and attract your ideal customer.
Each package includes: custom logo design + color palette, website set-up or migration, SEO, website tutorials, an opt-in or welcome packet, and two social media templates
Investment: $3,600 (Payment plans available at no extra cost.)
Packages are completely customizable, if you need more or less items during your re-launch.
“Jess felt more like a part of my team than someone who is performing a service for hire. It was extremely easy to communicate with her. It felt like I was her only client.” – Kristen Ekiss, Health + Fitness Coach
You don’t have to launch alone. With a beautiful, polished launch presence, you can stand out. Confidently connect with your customers, and focus on helping them instead of designing. Keep me in your back pocket through the whole process!
Each package is customized to you, and can include:
- Social media graphics (including IG stories graphics!)
- Social media headers
- Webinar slide deck
- Landing page (for webinar sign-ups)
- Sales page on your website
- Workbooks / PDFs
- Canva templates
- Facebook ads
- Facebook group cover
Investment: starts at $500
“You were so fast, extremely open to feedback and made immediate changes on it, replied quickly, told me when you thought something was not a good idea (this is probably the MOST valuable part for me) and made beautiful graphics!” – Maggie Giele
Need something else? Let me know how I can help!