Design agency vs in-house design team?
If you’re considering bringing your web design services in-house to save costs and make your business more profitable, I can help you get setup.
Working with a white-label agency can be frustrating and expensive.
Bringing your design services in-house can help streamline your processes and boost your bottom line. But, starting that process can be overwhelming… and you’re already in the middle of running a business.
1:1 Business Consulting
Easy to follow processes
We’ll discuss the easiest ay to onboard new clients and streamline your client experience.
Plug and play forms
Make your client interactions a breeze with pre-made questionnaires that will save you hours.
After our time together, you have access to me for three months for additional support.
Why should you trust me?
- I’m an award-winning designer who has run a successful business for 10+ years, increasing my revenue (and profit!) each year–now profiting over six figures.
- I’ve been through it all: great clients, bad clients, successful launches courses, failed launches, brand sponsorships, niching down, hiring team members, organizing online events, and more.
- As a designer, I’ve worked with major brands like Chick-fil-A Race Series and Georgia Institute of Technology. I’ve also gotten YouTube sponsorships from Adobe, Flywheel, and Headliner App.
- My clients have been able to increase their prices, land $10k contracts, book speaking gigs (and more!) after working with me.
This intensive includes everything you need to add design to your available agency services and hit the ground running with a full-fledged design business line:
- 2-hour call to discuss client onboarding
- 2-hour call to discuss website design
- Client onboarding questionnaire
- Client testimonial form
- One WordPress Divi template to use with clients
- 3 months of Slack support for questions
$24,000 // split into payments across 3-6 months
I just have a couple of tech questions. Can I just pick your brain?
No, but I do offer business consulting.
Will you do the tech and operations stuff I can’t figure out?
No, there is no implementation included within this package.
How many calls and questions do I get a month?
There aren’t monthly calls. There are only two Zoom calls with 3-months of Slack support.
What types of businesses is this good for?
This intensive is great for small marketing agencies, or designers who want to start a business.
What will be expected of me?
We strategize together, and you implement!
Do you have experience with [insert platform/tool/process]?
The specifics of what tools you use don’t matter. We will discuss the tools as needed, but there’s no requirement to switch to new software.