This is a quick comparison of Thinkific (aff link), Teachable, and Kajabi for course creators!
– most affordable, even have a free plan
– lots of support, teaching
– all-in-one solution, built in email marketing and a library of slick looking course, landing page and website templates
– automated evergreen webinars- has more limits on number of courses and students
(I have a post about WordPress and Kajabi here.)
– better payout as a creator because of no transaction fees
– easy interface
– Winner for me because they allow you to create unlimited courses, have unlimited students, and you can even start for free if you’re looking to bootstrap things before you upgrade to a paid plan.
Setting up a course or membership inside Thinkific? You might feel a little confused as to what’s what, so here’s a brief introduction to the Thinkific sales page dashboard.
From within the course builder, you will select Build Course Landing Page. From the Thinkific course page, you can add sections to your landing page, move them around, or click on the arrow next to their name to edit or delete them.