Hi there, I’m Jess
Jessica Freeman is an award-winning web designer who helps small business owners and online entrepreneurs grow their business and get more clients from their online presence.
Speaking for conferences, retreats, summits, and workshops
Jess delivers engaging, educational talks for entrepreneurs
and small business owners who need to step up
their marketing and be more visible online.
Signature keynote topics:
Two Ways to Build Website Traffic and Trust
How to Turn More Browsers into Buyers on Your Website
Why do you need Jess?
Jess’ approach is simple: you don’t need a six-figure budget to stand out online.
Jess teaches about doing what’s sustainable, not hustling until we reach burn-out.
Official bio: Jessica Freeman is an Atlanta-based award-winning graphic and web designer that helps health and fitness business owners build authority and get more clients. When she’s not working with clients, you can find her teaching inside her Better Collective community and Work Your Website challenges. Jess has been featured in over 50 different podcasts and publications, and also runs her own YouTube channel and podcast.
Jess has presented to these communities:
- Freelance to Freedom, Leah Kalamakis
- Dietitian HQ, Heather Neal
- Unstoppable Business Accelerator, Nicole Liloia
- RD Entrepreneur Symposium 2019-20, Heather Neal
- Maker’s Rally 2017, Atlanta, GA
- ShiftCon Influencer Conference 2019
- Type One Nation Summit 2020
- Amy-Cole Workshop: June and October 2020
Just a few of the other places you can find me around the Internet.
Features and Mentions
- Business with Purpose
- Systems Saved Me
- The Real Female Entrepreneur
- Freelance Transformation
- Day in the Life Podcast
- Side Hustle School
- Soulful PR
- Wellness Business Podcast
- Studio 78 Podcast
- Dietitian Boss Podcast
- Savvy Social Podcast
- Your Social Media Journey
- Ask Pat 2.0
- Inbox Besties
- The Leveraged Practice
- Clients and Conversions
- Next Level Nutrition Biz
- Human Connection Podcast
- The Know, Like and Trust Show
- Five Easy Hacks to Save Time in Your Business
- She Owns It
- Your Book Cover: 3 Things to Remember
- How to Pay Yourself Consistently
- Why Being Scared Can Be Good
- Three Reasons You Should Start Using Video
- Using Video During a Product Launch
- Becky Mollenkamp
- CEO Blog Nation
- Brittney Lynn
- Performance Marketer
- The Truth About Being in Business with Your Spouse
- I Made the Ask Series
- Work the Web Series