Speaking for conferences, retreats, summits, and workshops
Jess delivers engaging, educational talks for entrepreneurs
and small business owners who need to step up
their marketing and be more visible online.
Signature keynote topics:
How to Increase Revenue Through Video Marketing
Why Having a Website for Your Business is Not Enough
Other available topics:
– Creating a brand experience
– Content creation for business owners
– How to niche down
Why do you need Jess?
My approach is simple: you don’t need a six-figure budget to stand out online.
We can build authority online, even if it’s by starting a YouTube channel with our laptop camera, or starting a podcast with just our phone.
I’m about doing what’s sustainable, not hustling until we reach burn-out.
I believe everyone has knowledge worth sharing online.
I believe we can impact people’s lives, even without millions of followers.
I’ve presented to these online and in-person communities:
- Freelance to Freedom, Leah Kalamakis
- Dietitian HQ, Heather Neal
- Unstoppable Business Accelerator, Nicole Liloia
- RD Entrepreneur Symposium 2019, Heather Neal
- Maker’s Rally 2017, Atlanta, GA
- ShiftCon Influencer Conference 2019
- That Church Conference 2020
- Type One Nation Summit 2020
Just a few of the other places you can find me around the Internet.
Features and Mentions
- Business with Purpose
- Systems Saved Me
- The Real Female Entrepreneur
- Freelance Transformation
- Day in the Life Podcast
- Side Hustle School
- Soulful PR
- Wellness Business Podcast
- Studio 78 Podcast
- Nutrition Business
- Savvy Social Podcast
- Your Social Media Journey
- Ask Pat 2.0
- Inbox Besties
- The Leveraged Practice
- Clients and Conversions
- Next Level Nutrition Biz
- Human Connection Podcast
- The Know, Like and Trust Show
- Five Easy Hacks to Save Time in Your Business
- She Owns It
- Your Book Cover: 3 Things to Remember
- How to Pay Yourself Consistently
- How to Make the Most of Your Visibility
- Three Ways Using Video Can Grow Your Business
- Why Being Scared Can Be Good
- Three Reasons You Should Start Using Video
- Using Video During a Product Launch
- Becky Mollenkamp
- CEO Blog Nation
- Brittney Lynn
- Performance Marketer
- The Truth About Being in Business with Your Spouse
- I Made the Ask Series
- Work the Web Series